ICS has provided comprehensive project representation services to the Austin Public School District for over $21M in capital improvements, deferred maintenance and programmatic needs, representing over 1,200,000 square feet throughout the district.
- District-wide indoor air quality measures were addressed through renovations of six facilities
- The Ellis Middle School was remodeled and received a needed addition to accommodate student body growth
- Renovation of Austin High School’s science department wing including fully renovated laboratories, renewed lecture areas and associated support spaces
- Roof scanning through thermal imaging at Southgate Elementary to identify and correct potentially destructive moisture intrusions
- Austin Senior High School HVAC improvements and chilled water plant replacement