15 Jan Site Superintendent
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our clients, employees, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ICS is looking for a Site Superintendent to join our growing team of professionals in our Duluth, Minn. location.
This position will be responsible for providing on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. The Site Superintendent will oversee project completion to ensure client expectations are met. This position will work to build a successful internal team and lasting relationships with owners, subcontractors, and clients. The Site Superintendent will coordinate site activities and serve as a problem solver to ensure projects are completed to a high standard.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively coordinate and facilitate onsite construction activities.
- Successfully distribute workload and manage an effective team.
- Accurately create RFIs and submittal reviews through Procore.
- Efficiently report and solve construction and site problems in a timely manner.
- Ensure specifications and policies are followed to guarantee a safe work environment and project codes are met.
- Successfully create and follow a project budget.
- Effectively coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
- Professionally provide proactive communication between the internal team, architectural engineers, subcontractors, owners, and clients.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications required):
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial construction.
- Degree in related field preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to stay organized and punctual.
- Experience and common knowledge of overall construction processes.
- Proven ability to be personable and work well on a team.
- Proficiency in Procore and Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.