The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible to be a point-of-contact for centralized support to our field sales and project development teams. This position will help ensure strong communication and coordination takes place across the business and project development teams. Position will be responsible for ensuring system and event organization and scheduling. Position will also be responsible to provide general administrative support and work closely with the internal marketing department to ensure seamless support to all teams.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 4+ years of administrative experience preferred with a high level attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and time management skill required.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work and collaborate with a remote team.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Experience working with K-12 education a benefit.