07 Jan Regional Brand Marketing Representative
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and well-being of our clients, employees, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ICS is looking for a Regional Brand Marketing Representative to join our growing team of professionals in our Blaine, MN location that would include frequent travel within central and southern Minnesota.
Job Summary: The Regional Brand Marketing Representative is responsible to ensure brand and services awareness within Regional Co-operatives. This position will work closely with co-operative members and co-operative team members to develop a trusted partnership and ensure an understanding of client needs and areas of opportunity. The position will work directly with internal business development team to ensure awareness of client needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop trusted and effective relationships with service co-op members and team members
- Ensure brand and service awareness is created in line with client’s facility needs or potential needs
- Travel and office onsite at multiple co-operative locations within designated regional area
- Research and develop a strong understanding of districts’ strategic plans and how they align with long-term facility planning needs
- Present and participate in co-operative member meetings and events
- Work effectively with internal business development team to ensure continuity between brand and service awareness to solution implementation
- Attend school and sites visits to ensure stronger understanding of facility needs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications Required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Engineering, or related field required
- Understanding of construction industry and technical skillset
- Proven effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to understand other’s needs and how that relates to creating strong relationships
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive customer relationships.
- 3+ years of previous sales or marketing experience
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.