02 Jul Project Coordinator
ICS is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and well-being of our employees, clients, and the communities in which we live, work, and play. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on honesty, service, quality, innovation, and growth. Through our mission and vision, and a culture shaped by our values, we believe our commitment to our employees will provide our clients and communities with leaders making a meaningful impact on those around us.
ICS is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team of professionals in Brainerd, Minn.
The Project Coordinator is responsible to provide project documentation compilation and tracking, including assistance in development and maintenance of procedures related to project bidding, pre-construction, construction, and post-construction. Position is responsible to provide general office and administrative support.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of administrative experience required
- Experience in the construction management strongly preferred.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and organize multiple aspects of projects.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Strong focus on quality.
- Ability to critically think through issues and identify creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to foster collaboration across project and design teams. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.