This position is responsible for assisting the Marketing Director in the communication and marketing functions for Obermiller Nelson Engineering, Commissioning Solutions, ICS Consulting, Inc. and ICS Tax, LLC. The Marketing and Events Coordinator must be a highly motivated and creative individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They must demonstrate superior multi-tasking skills as well as interpersonal, graphic and written communication skills.
- Event coordination for industry tradeshows, conferences and golf events. This includes organizing the event calendar, logistics with sales, registration, set up and distribution of booth materials.
- Event marketing coordination including pre-event email invites, follow-up, lead tracking and data coordination in firm’s Client Relationship Management Software (Cosential).
- Creation and design of event marketing materials such as flyers, banners, posters, etc.
- Lead the development and creation of ONE, CxS, ICS Consulting and ICS Tax quarterly newsletters, which includes design and coordination as well as printing and online distribution.
- Coordination and design of print advertising for all companies.
- Coordination of content for press release distribution, such as new hire, new employee certifications, employee promotions, etc.
- Coordinate and manage company sponsorships and donations.
- Holiday card and gift coordination for all companies, which includes card design, gift ordering and mail distribution.
- Coordinate novelties and promotional items for all companies.
- Assist with proposal creation when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field required.
- 3+ years of marketing, communications or experience in a related field required.
- Must have experience coordinating several events with pre and post-event marketing knowledge.
- Strong graphic, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong editing skills.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)