05 Apr Facilities Assessment Specialist
ICS is looking for a Facilities Assessment Specialist to join our growing team of professionals in our Blaine, MN location.
The Facilities Assessment Specialist is responsible for facility condition assessments, planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical guidance, expertise and ensuring compliance with ICS quality standards.
• Perform on-site facility condition assessments, gathering supporting documentation, and final reports.
• Technically analyze all facility components and systems.
• Estimate and conceptualize repair, replacement and maintenance projects for building components
• Prioritize building components replacements over a given term (Capital planning)
• Work with software programs that utilize spreadsheet calculations, building plan layouts and documentation of known conditions
• Be proficient in technical report writing and report creation
• Perform a role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
• Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
• Ensure project documents are complete.
• Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
• Represent ICS and its clients in a professional and ethical manner in all duties and activities.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
2-year degree in related field preferred.
• 6+ years of relevant experience in architecture, construction management, building operations, engineering, or required field preferred.
• Willingness to travel 25% of the time.
• Working knowledge of existing buildings, facility management, active systems, MEPD and architectural systems required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.