21 Jun Business Development Specialist
ICS Tax, LLC (ICS) is a consulting firm providing innovative tax planning strategies. With its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and offices in Cleveland, Ohio as well as Los Angeles, California and New York, New York, ICS provides service nationwide.
Our firm is an extension of ICS Consulting, Inc., a facilities consulting firm established in 2006 that received the prestigious Best Places to Work award by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal in both 2015 and 2016.
We combine top talent and a multidisciplinary approach to assist with Energy Efficiency Incentives (179D/45L), Comprehensive Fixed Asset Reviews, Research & Development Tax Credits, Cost Segregation Studies, IC-DISC Export Incentives, Like-Kind Exchanges (1031), Accounting Methods, and Utility Rebates. With the knowledge of CPAs, engineers and architects, attorneys, and LEED Accredited Professionals, ICS provides fully-developed and complete solutions tailored for each client.
ICS Tax, LLC is looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our growing team of professionals.
Position will be responsible for:
- Securing new CPA and Tax Services clients
- Maintaining current client relationships leading to additional growth within those accounts
- Preparing and presenting solutions to large and small businesses
- Negotiating contracts
- Execute sales plans and strategies as directed by corporate management team
- Selling various services including Cost Segregation, Green Building Tax Incentives, Employment Tax -Credits, R&D Tax Credits
- Self-motivated and thrive on being results-driven
- Must have 5+ years of OUTSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE SELLING A SERVICE (not a product)
- Ability to grasp complex sales scenarios, you will need to learn sophisticated tax concepts and laws
- Previous experience selling to CPA’s preferred
- Have a clear understanding of the sales process and be skillful at relationship building
- Previous experience in presenting and closing to C – level executives
- You must have a sense of urgency to close a sale while being very customer service oriented
- Highly proficient in the use of CRM software
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience selling tangible products or services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Previous success in growing a territory
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.