14 Sep Business Development Account Executive
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and well-being of our employees, clients, and the communities in which we live, work, and play. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on honesty, service, quality, innovation, and growth. Through our mission and vision, and a culture shaped by our values, we believe our commitment to our employees will provide our clients and communities with leaders making a meaningful impact on those around us.
ICS is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing Solutions team of professionals in our Blaine, Minn. location.
About the Position:
The Account Executive will participate in the sale of large, complex, bundled offerings to high potential, solution-sales customers at the executive level. The position will provide solutions to the customer’s business and financial challenges. The position will build and participate in the management of long-term customer relationships with key and target building owners. The position will support Sr. Account Executive.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field required.
- 2+ years of progressive field sales experience.
- Excellent ability to envision and map a long-term process and results.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to build sustainable, productive customer relationships.
- Ability to analyze financial data preferred.
- Ability to travel 50%.
- Ability to develop into a Sr. Account Executive and eventually take on ownership of business development and clients on key projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.