06 Aug Accounts Payable Specialist
ICS is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and well-being of our employees, clients, and the communities in which we live, work, and play. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on honesty, service, quality, innovation, and growth. Through our mission and vision, and a culture shaped by our values, we believe our commitment to our employees will provide our clients and communities with leaders making a meaningful impact on those around us.
ICS is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing team of professionals in our Blaine, Minn. location.
- Processing invoices, receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- Managing accounts payable and assist with accounts receivable
- Reconciling accounts and preparing reconciliation reports.
- Accounting database management.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 2-year degree in accounting preferred.
- 2+ years of accounts payable or accounting experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel is required.
- Experience with Deltek/Vision software or other ERP platforms is preferred.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to work and collaborate with a team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.