04 Dec Office Coordinator
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and well-being of our employees, clients, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ICS is looking for an Office Coordinator to join our growing team of professionals in our Blaine, MN location.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for general office and clerical duties. This position will be responsible for assisting clients face-to-face, as well as over the phone. The Office Coordinator will be an integral part in ensuring that office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct calls
- Greet and assist clients that come into the office
- Incoming mail:
- Collect and sort
- Deliver to appropriate personnel
- Accept packages from delivery companies
- Outgoing mail:
- Mailings (Checks, statements, invoices, employee mail, etc.)
- Ensure outgoing packages are picked up by outside mail companies
- Incoming mail:
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Schedule meetings in the conference rooms
- Book travel arrangements
- Assist with project-related items as needed (format documents, memos, letters, etc.)
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Key support for office departments including Accounting, Marketing, and Project Implementation
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications Required):
- High school diploma
- 2 years’ experience in the administrative field
- Great customer service skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.